On Saturday 18th May 2019 you are invited to join us for SuperWebinar, the leading online fintech conference devoted to the future of personal finance management.
Speakers from the UK, Poland and around the world will deliver a wide range of fantastic and memorable presentations of 20 minutes each, with an additional 10 minutes for Q&A. They will be covering the following topics: financial planning, financial coaching, budgeting, income, savings, taxes, investments, new technologies, fintech, the future of money, and will be discussing the economic, cultural and psychological aspects of personal finance and the future of money, amongst many other crucial issues.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anybody who is interested in effective personal finance management and the future of money.
SuperWebinar will take place in two parallel rooms: The Financial Planning Conference Room and The Fintech Conference Room. Each of these rooms is geared towards a slightly different audience.
Speakers in The Financial Planning Conference Room will focus on the needs of employees, freelancers and entrepreneurs who:
- Feel that they need to make serious changes in their financial condition
- Need to make an important financial decision in the near future
- Want to save a significant amount of money
- Are looking for profitable investments
In the The Fintech Conference Room major improvements in personal finance will be presented, and hot topics on how the new technologies will determine the future of money will be delivered.
Viewers of the SuperWebinar ‘The future of personal finance and how to benefit from developing trends’ will learn:
- How financial systems will transform and how we should prepare for this
- If Universal Basic Income is a real alternative, and what it means for our financial standing
- What are the principles of professional planning, and how we can use them to our advantage
- How to get rid of debts
- How to save effectively
- How to start investing
- How to deal with uncertainty in personal finance
- How to use new technologies to improve money management
- How automation in finance can help us with our money
- What are the new rules in personal finance
- How to manage finance faster and more effectively
- How to use financial apps etc
There will also be a lot of great opportunities for potential investors to learn about new financial solutions presented by fintech companies.
"The best way to predict the future is to create it", as Peter Drucker stated. Meeting on Saturday 18th May 2019 to discuss the future of personal finance relates to both: predicting what is coming, and using this knowledge in order to consciously create our own financial destiny.